Wednesday, July 8, 2009

No card to share....but good times.

Hey all! Sorry I don't have a card to share with you, I'm on vacation, and I have about 6 more days until I can stamp again. I wish I could say that I missed it, but since I'm in one of the best places on earth, I can't say that I do. Well, here I am in Sun River. It feels like we never left. I love it here. I forgot the cord for the camera, otherwise I would have some pictures to share.
Hopefully I will be back Tuesday with a card......I had a couple of posts all done that I was going to schedule to post this week while I'm away, but I never got the pictures for them uploaded....just didn't have time with all the family in town for the 4th, and then trying to pack up to leave early Sunday morning. And I'm on Ker's computer now, and he doesn't have any of my pictures. Shouldn't all husbands have back ups of all their wives' stamping/blogging pictures?
Anyway....things should be quiet here until Tuesday! Hope y'all have a great week!

2 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Amanda... so glad you left me a comment on my blog!! You are so sweet and it was great to hear from you! I am glad that you are enjoying your vacation... I need a vacation! Hopefully sometime soon! That stinks about your SU stuff. I would want to come home just to get it! :-) well... maybe not! I havent gotten any of the new stuff yet... my order was from June (retired stuff, etc) but still very exciting! I can't wait to get my hands on the new in colors!! Well... I will shut up now! So good to hear from you!! :-) Enjoy your time away with your family!

Julie Ranae said...

Beautifully done blog and your creations are really fun! Came by way of Dawn's challenges.
Hope you will stop by, say hi and follow along.
I'll be back!
Julie Ranae
juliesopenwindow.blogspot.com