Thursday, July 2, 2009

A little more Slice......

So this is a birthday card I did for my friend Shannon....hopefully I'll give this to her before she sees it on my blog! I guess I'll have to give it to her tomorrow! I had this Cosmo Cricket paper sitting around, and saw a card that Kristina did over at her blog, which used this paper, (you'll have to scroll down a bit in her post to see the card I'm talking about) and so I kinda cased her card and came up with this one. The flowers and the "S" are all from my Slice machine. Can you believe there's no stamping on this card?

Hopefully I will get a chance to post befor the fourth....we'll see. I've got a bunch of family flying in tomorrow, and then we leave for Sun River on Sunday for 9 days, so things might be a little quiet here on the ol' blog front....I'm tryin' to get some posts pre-done....but we'll see, I still have to get to Costco tomorrow, and pack since we won't have very much time on Saturday!

For all of you U.S. peoples......hope y'all have a most wonderful 4th of July!
The Goods:
Paper: Cosmo Cricket 'Early Bird', Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, Crushed Curry, Riding Hood Red
Extras: Slice Machine, Swiss Dots embossing cartridge, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Pommegranite Baubles, random button, and hemp twine.

3 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Great card!! I love all of that bling!! :-) Have a great 4th... and a great trip!

Ann said...

Awesome colors, and I love the dew drops!

MEL said...

So cute! I love that flower. :)