Friday, July 17, 2009

BUTTONS, BUTTONS, and more BUTTONS!

This was the card I made last night. When we were on vacation last week, there was this little wall hanging in one of the bedrooms of the American Flag. All of the red stripes on the flag were cram packed with red buttons of varying sizes. I wish I would have taken a picture of it. But it inspired me to make a card with LOTS of buttons. And this was the card I came up with! I took two different pictures of it, and can't decide which one is better, so here's both of them!



This is my second post for the day, so be sure to scroll down to see my entry in Dawn's Raspberry Suite Challenge!

Happy Friday to Y'all! Hope you have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

How cute... I love all of those buttons! I love your 2nd raspberry suite card too... it is beautiful!

Traveling Mama said...

Oh wow! This is gorgeous! I love your card for Dawn's challenge too! Hugs!

Nellie Mae said...

I love those buttons! Great work!!

MEL said...

So pretty! I really like the frame you made around the butterfly and all those buttons! :)