Sunday, July 26, 2009

Keep Calm

This has to be my new favorite saying. Keep Calm and Carry On. What situation in life can you not apply this to? For those of you who are not familiar with this image/saying, it was put out by the British government in 1939, at the brink of WWll. It has made a resurgence!

I love it so much that I ordered it in a poster that I'm going to frame and put somewhere in my house. I should have one for every room in my house! LOL!

Anyway, this little card was designed by one of my dearest friends, Forrest. She used it for her card for card swap a couple of months back. I love the PP she chose. I think they go so well together. And the flowers are from one of my favorite stamp sets, Petal Pizazz.
I finally decided to take a picture of a card OUTSIDE. WOW! I know I've heard people say over and over again, that outdoors gives you incredible lighting....well now I'm a believer.

Just had to showcase this card of hers and give her a little shout out! Love ya, girl!

1 comment:

Create Fabulous said...

your friend did a beautiful job on this card! and i love that phrase, it's so positive!