Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm Baaack.......with my card box!

Hey all- is anyone still there? I'm finally home from vacation and since I got in late last night and am just getting my bearings about me, I have yet to stamp.....although I think its going to have to happen, since my stamping up order was here sitting on my crafting table when I got home....thanks Heather! So much fun stuff! I can't wait to play with it!

Do you ever feel like you pump out these projects and creations for other people, and mean to make some for yourself as well, but never get around to it? I do this ALL the time. I can't tell you how many unfinished projects I have.....
Well, this is a card box I made....for myself. I knew that I wanted to use this particular pp from October Afternoon, but couldn't locate it anywhere.....everywhere I looked, it was sold out. So I found it on ebay. It's so sad to admit, but I wanted it THAT bad. The box I found at a local scrap store....it's actually a recipe box, so it has dividers, that I'm going to cover with pp, and label for different sorts of cards. Its on my list of things to do.

Oh.....btw, we just need one more follower to get to 20, and then I can give away a stamp set from the new SU catalog!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

this is super cute!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Love this box.. and I love the save the date! Both are gorgeous! I am glad you are back home... hope you are enjoying your new SU goodies!!