Thursday, July 16, 2009

A simple sunday sketch

Since we didn't return from vacation until just a couple of days ago, I pretty much counted myself out of Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch. For some reason I had it in my mind that the deadline to link a card was Wednesday afternoon. Well I bopped on over there this morning, to check out some of the entries, only to find Mr. Linky still open.

So I had to make a card.

I have seen a bunch of y'all make these cards using pens and making outlines....so I had to try it for myself! I really like the look of it! And I used another one of my new SU sets from the new Catalog!

Hey, anyone out there want a free catalog? Just leave a comment on this post by Midnight, Pacific Time, on Saturday (that's 3 am for all you east coasters....you lucky dogs!) And I will randomly select one of y'all to receive SU's new Idea Book and Catalog!
The Goods:
Inks: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry
Stamps: For all you do (new in the SU catalog)
Paper: Basic Black, Kraft, Whisper White
Extras: White Signo Gel Pen, Lemonade Baubles, Nestabilites Die (to make the white rectangle outline)

2 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Hey girl! Great card! I really love it! I have a catty so don't count me in the giveaway! Just wanted to say "Hey" and "super card"!!

Karen Giron said...

Fun card! I love the frame you made - fab!