Friday, July 31, 2009

Sketchy Thursday, and a Kitty!

I went out last night, mostly just to get in the AC in the car, but also because one of my favorite local stamp stores was having a sale.....and they never have a sale. Only to find out that the sale was only for online orders, but oh well. The stamps I wanted were not available online.

This card uses one....wait, actually two of the stamps I just got. Don't ya just love this little sweet thing? My oldest son came over and said "Nice Gnome, Mom!" I had to laugh. Her name is Peggy Polka Dot, and I just love her.....I also got a little boy as well, I'll have to make a card with him real soon so y'all can see how adorable he is too!

Anyway, from looking at the sketch from Tracy, I knew I wanted to use some of my Early Bird PP, and so that pretty much decided my color scheme. This was such a fun sketch to do, thanks Tracy!

I haven't really been all that thrilled with some of the cards I have made lately, but I really really love this one. I think I'll have to use it for my August Card Class.

And now some non stampin' stuff. Ever since I saw the picture of Tracy's new kitty, Jinxy, I have thought that she is the spittin' image, only in girl form, of our newest kitty Titan, or Tininan, as he is best known in our house. We have this crazy habit of having multiple names for our pets. Kinda crazy, but oh well. So I just had to post this picture of Titan, so those of you who have seen Jinxy will know what I'm talkin' about!

8 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Cute kitty! I have two cats myself... Toby and Tucker! I love your card and your gnome is the cutest! Love your Raspberry take 2 card as well... very pretty! Hope you have a great weekend!!

ineke said...

i love your "gnome" too !!!

MEL said...

HOW CUTE! Love that little gnome too! :)

Anonymous said...

Those poppy stamps are so cute!!! Your card is beautiful; I have to stop hoarding my Early Bird DP, lol:) Titan and Jinxy should meet one day! Wonderful job on Tracy's sketch challenge...TFS!

Tracy said...

OMG Amanda you weren't kidding. Jinxy & Titan look so much a like. I just *heart* this picture of him. Sooooooooooooo sweet. As is your card for this week's challenge. Everything is so perfect. Love the color combo and that luscious brown ribbon. Yumm-O!
Hugs,
Tracy

Carol said...

Amanda, great use of those colors on this card; there is something in that image taht is so darn cute; just like your kitty Titan! Nice job with the sketch, the ribbon was a nice finishing touch!

Armie said...

Oh my word Amanda, this card is gorgeous!! Whatta cute Poppy stamp..love how you used it with that awesome PP..really niceee!! You put together a great color scheme as well. And your ribbon, perfect!! :o)

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your crazystampinmama.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com