Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sunriver

Well, I know it's not a card, or a crafty project....but I just thought I'd post a few pictures of our vacation, so y'all could see the reason why I wasn't stampin' for a while!
My guys at the pool!

Why is it that the boys look so pained in the picure with me, but just great in the picture with Dad?

Mt. Bachelor. This is a view from the Lava Cast Forrest, but we basically have the same view of it from the house we stay in, only there's hole #17 of The Meadows Golf Course in the foreground. You can't get any more beautiful than that!

1 comment:

Kelley Eubanks said...

These are great! Looks like you guys had a great time! You have a beautiful family! Congrats on getting 20 followers... that is exciting! I love your Kwerner card... looks great. Doesn't look like you have lost your mojo to me! I havent had time this week to see if my mojo is still there or not. Hopefully tonight I will be able to make a card... hopefully!