Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A card for Monday. Tuesday, actually!

I wanted to use the color combo (Chocolate Chip, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla) that I used for this card for Tracy's Sketchy Thursday. And I loved this card that Kristina Werner did for her MACM (make a card monday). So I cased her card, and came up with the card you see here.

I'm loving all my new sets from the SU catalog! I used two of them on this card: Circle Circus & For All You Do. The little background dots you see on the chocolate paper is from Savvy Stamps. I don't know if it's the same one Kristina used on her card, but I think they look really close.

This will be the last of my pre-scheduled posts, as I should be home from the beach house tonight, and I hope there are a bunch of challenges waiting for me....cuz I think I'm totally gonna want to stamp!
Didn't get the picture uploaded, so this didn't post yesterday....I am home, though....the beach was great, and yesterday was close to 100 degrees, and it's supposed to be just as hot if not worse for the rest of the week. I guess I'll just have to hunker down here in the basement stamping dungeon, and stamp, stamp, stamp!
Hope y'all are having a great week and are a bit cooler that Iam here!!!




No comments: