Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer Surfin'


I haven't been stampin for the past 4 or more days....life has just been super busy....but when has that ever stopped me before? Well, it has now. We had our last pre-work meeting with our contractor last night and start construction on the upstairs bathroom tomorrow. What have I gotten myself into? Yikes. Do I have a job ahead of me today, or what! So between cleaning out the bathroom today, and getting ready to leave for the beach house on Friday, I feel swamped. Plus I'm supposed to start looking at all the tile, granite, fixtures, etc, with THREE KIDS IN TOW? I think I'm going to have to put the babysitter on retainer for the rest of the summer....or at least the next 3 weeks.

Okay, enough of my rambling and whining. The card for today I made about 3 weeks ago, but just have never posted it. I thought about using it for my July card class, but there was another card that won out instead. Perhaps I'll use it for August. I saw this pp at my local scrap store and thought it would be perfect for this stamp set that I got mostly for scrapping beach pics, since that seems to be what I have the most of......but I think it makes for a cute card too!

No comments: