Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Finally got around to Sketchy Thursday

I am so happy that I made a bit of time today to stamp. I needed it. I am starting to get SO anxiety ridden in regards to the construction starting tomorrow. Cody helped me, and we got the bathroon all emptied out....it looks so strange without all the junk in it!
I have wanted to make a card for Tracy's Sketchy Thursday since.....well, Thursday! It came to me fairly quickly. I had my card box sitting on my table, which I used for the color inspiration for this card. And the flower stamp was just sitting on my table because I'm using it for my card for card swap tomorrow night. So there ya have it! Hope everyone out there is having a great week!

4 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is great (so is the one below) as always! I have that hugemongus flower stamp but mine never looks that pretty when I have tried to use it! Thanks for all the tips on using my grid paper... I appreciate it! I got several tips so seems I am not weird... or everyone else is too! :) I always enjoy reading your long comments... they make me smile! I didn't know you were doing any construction (must have missed that somehow)... hope all goes well. That is never fun but always worth it in the end! Have a great night!

Carol said...

Amanda, that flower just stands out so nicely! Really like how you added glitter on it yet kept the card simple and chic! I like! :)

Tracy said...

Wow Amanda this is simply goregous. I especially love how you added some sparkle to the petals. The color combo is also perfect. I'm soooooo glad you were able to play along with this week's challenge. I really missed you guys. =)

Hugs,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Amanda! Love how you accented parts of the flower with glitter, and all of those lovely colours...very elegant! Wonderful job on Tracy's sketch challenge...TFS!! All the best with you construction..hope it goes by quickly and smoothly! Tinla